- To be a leading national and international programs enriching lives and shaping the future through the integration between computer science, information systems, computer networks, cyber security, and bioinformatics.
- To become a world class Center of Excellence for higher education and research within regional and global reach.
- To become a first class international academic institution known worldwide for the high standards of its educational system, graduates, and achievements of its research centers.
- To achieve national and international recognition of Computer Science and Information Technology academic programs.
- To become a role model for higher education, research, and innovation in Egypt Africa, and MENA area by adopting the Japanese educational standards, policies, and systems.
- To prepare graduates who can design, develop, manage, and operate computing systems in the professional fields of industry and economy.
- To implement Japanese academic concepts of Experimental-Learning methodology by integrating Lab-Based Learning, Project-Based- Learning, and Problem-solving with teamwork spirit.
The educational plan of the programs of Computer Science and Information Technology aims to graduate students who have the following attributes:
- Analytical skills
- Practical ingenuity
- Communication & teamwork skills
- Business & management skills
- High ethical standards
- Leadership, including bridging public policy and technology
- Lifelong learners